Friday 6 September 2013

Feeling good

Monday
Just a quick blog note to document how well I'm feeling.
I had two appointments last week.  The first was with my Perrin therapist,  I told her about how the past month hadn't been so good and we talked about what might have been happening.  I had lots of tightenings in my diaphragm during the treatment.
The following day I drove to see my cranial osteopath whom I hadn't seen for three months.  I had left it too long and should have visited a couple of weeks earlier really.  He could see that there had been a deterioration, but was reassuring and told me that I wasn't anywhere near as bad as I had been and that things adjusted quickly once treated.  I wont go for a late afternoon appointment again, I thought it would be good because it wouldn't wipe out the whole of my day, but the hour long drive home was hard and I found it hard to get to sleep that night.
I can't really remember Thursday, but Friday wasn't good, I was snappy with the children and short tempered, it's always a sign that I am not good and I was feeling that I might have undone all the good from Wednesdays appointment.  on Sunday however I had a busy day and even helped with decorating and didn't struggle.  I thought nothing of it, but then this morning I woke up and it was as if someone had flicked a switch, I got up with no problem, didn't think twice about taking a shower (a shower often disappears if I'm having a bad day as it uses so much energy). And got straight on with my day.  I've been on the go all day, clocking up 8700 steps, way over my 5000 pacing baseline.
Friday
Energy has continued pretty well this week.  It's been the best week I've had for a couple of months really.  So, maybe I have come out of another dip.  I am thinking that I might go back to the hydrotherapy pool again this weekend, it will be the first time I've done that since before we went on holiday.
The main downside at the moment is my sleep.  I am waking sometime between 4am and 5am.  It's just too early. It doesn't seem to make any difference what time I go to bed.  It is quite an exciting time in our house at the moment as our eldest daughter enters a new phase in her life.  I feel this excitement and I feel it's pull on my nervous system and energy.  I need to meditate more to calm things down, but it could be all this that is affecting my waking.

No comments:

Post a Comment