Monday 24 June 2013

Feeling good

It's been a really good week this week, just a small blip on Thursday, but the rest of the week has been fine.  I had a Perrin technique appointment on Friday and heard the results of the second questionnaire I had completed.  Apparently when I filled the questionnaire in at my very first Perrin appointment I scored 84 points.  This time, a year later my score was 42 and a half points - a 50% decrease.  This is encouraging.
I had another trip to the hydrotherapy pool yesterday.  It was a bit harder this week as my heart rate was higher.  I had to wait longer at the end of each length for it to dip back down under 100bpm before starting the next length.  I persevered and did my 10 lengths of backstroke and a couple of front crawl and then my leg kicking exercises before getting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment