Saturday 3 March 2012

POTS

Yesterday I had a copy of the letter that has been sent to the heart consultant and my GP about the Tilt Table test.  This confirmed Dr Greys diagnosis of postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.
When I phoned Dr Greys office to find out what the situation was now she has retired I was informed that there is now a GP with a special interest in ME/CFS attatched to the CFS service in my own town, so although I am disappointed that Dr Grey isn't there to ask advice any more I am pleased that we now have someone locally and next time I am feeling in need I will ask if I can see them - lets hope I don't feel I need it for a while.
Not been feeling brilliant this week, but I think that is just tied into my monthly cycle which I'm noticing more and more effecting my CFS symptoms.  I think I am noticing this more because for the rest of the month I feel so much better, providing I don't stress myself emotionally or physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment