Saturday 6 October 2012

Tiredness

Today I have experienced the wonderful feeling of 'tiredness'.  Some might think it strange that someone with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome would say this, but the sort of tiredness you get with fatigue is simply not the same as the everyday normal tiredess that healthy people experience and which I think I am experiencing now.
I had a brilliant nights sleeep last night.  I slept straight through from 10pm to 6am.  I honestly can't remember the last time I did that, I normally sleep and wake in three hour cycles and have more recently been waking at 5 am again.
Right now I would like to stay up and read my book group book - The Personal History of Rachel DuPree - but I would be foolish to ignore the normal, natural signs telling me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment