Sunday 28 October 2012

Pancreatic investigation and cranial osteopath visit

Two things to mention this week.  On Wednesday I went to the hospital to see a doctor about my pancreatic function.  My heart doctor had referred me I think with the idea of having an efficiency test done on my pancreas.  After discussion with the doctor he decided to do a test for some kind of pancreatitis.   I'm sort of expecting the blood test to come back negative.  I have had lots of blood tests done over the past three years and with the exception of Dr Myhill's mitochondrial tests none of them have really found anything.  He's checking my ferritin levels too as they haven't been done since January.
On Saturday Ant drove me to see the cranial osteopath with the magic hands.  I hadn't been for quite some weeks but the best night's sleep I have had for ages was the night of my last visit to see him and I craved that again.  Normally with two wakings in the night, I have still been waking up between 5 and 5.30am and it's too early.
As usual I'm not really sure what he did, but by the time we got home I was good for nothing and went off to bed, it was about 11am.  I stayed there until about 2pm and then moved to the sofa.  It's such a weired spaced out feeling.  I stayed there for the rest of the afternoon.  In the evening we were due to go to friends for dinner and we did, but I really didn't feel up to it and we left relatively early.
After a nights sleep I have recovered a lot, but still feel a bit "heady" and have that vague sore throat ness that I'm getting used to now.
It's been 3 weeks since my previous Perrin appointment and I'm really looking forward to going on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment