Tuesday 27 November 2012

Pushing through

Not a good day today.  It's only 9.30 in the morning and I don't feel good.  Nauseous, weary, heavy in the head and legs.  Not really sure what's brought this on, I've had a few lateish nights (after 10pm) and done a lot of driving in the last four days, more than normal.
7pm now, Ant is home, has fed me and I've taken myself off to bed.  My legs feel so weak.  Had lots of important phone calls today as well as some ferrying of DS1, haven't really been able to sit back and relax.  Today was supposed to be my cleaning day, no way I could have done that.  This makes me a bit sad, I switched the cleaners to fortnightly because I thought I could manage in between, but only three weeks in I haven't managed.  Perhaps I'm not as strong as I thought I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment