Tuesday 12 November 2013

Perrin Technique gives me some focus

Today is ten days post the relapse that I had last week.  I do feel a bit more chipper today, but still no where near to my baseline "normal". I haven't done anything I haven't had to for those 10 days.  Still,  I had to cancel a trip out last night and a day out I had planned for today! I've cancelled a trip out I was going to take my son to on Friday and I've cancelled some mitochondrial blood tests I was going to have done on Thursday.  It's a case of battening down the hatches and sitting this one it until it turns around.  I am trying to look after myself and nourish my way back.

Today I had a Perrin technique appointment.   As well as the treatment itself, these appointments are always useful in terms of discussing what's been going on and also plotting some action points going forward.  This time I am to focus on diaphragmatic breathing.

Thanks to Sue from  Learning to live with CFS for bringing to my  attention the WEGO Health 30 days, 30 posts challenge.  As part of American National health Blog Post Month they have issued 30 topic headings (one for each day) for health bloggers to use throughout November.  Anyway as things on my blog have been a little negative for this last week or so I thought this little challenge might be a good distraction.  I'm joining in a little late, but here goes with today's topic:

Name 3 songs that you can listen to that get you out of a low point or lift your spirits.

1) Elgars cello concerto - I've loved this piece since I was a teenager, it's my all time favourite piece of classical music.

2) Yer So Bad - Tom Petty

3) My Rollercoaster - kimya dawson

No comments:

Post a Comment