Monday 4 November 2013

Swings in energy levels

A very busy week last week topped off with a late night party on Saturday finally got the better of me.  I spent the whole of yesterday in bed, with a brief interlude to come downstairs and eat dinner with the family in the evening.
I felt so bad when I woke yesterday, muscles so weak and no energy.  My heart was racing and I just wanted to lie flat.  Ant could tell straight away that it wasn't going to be a good day, it quickly becomes obvious.
Last night however I had the best night's sleep I've had for ages and have woken feeling pretty fine (certainly compared to yesterday).  My mind is clear and I want to achieve today.  I know I must rein these feelings in, but it seems so ridiculous that how well I feel can swing so dramatically in such a short period of time.  I am grateful of it when it swings this way of course!  So, another quiet day around the house just to be cautious, but at least I feel human again.

No comments:

Post a Comment