Monday 18 July 2011

Quite A Buzz

Today I introduced a new supplement... Niacinamide B-3 1500mg.  I'm not good at swallowing tablets and these things are HUGE.  Anyway it got swallowed down with my standard morning omlette at about 8.30am.  At 11.35am I found myself unusually alert and with a bit of a "buzz".  I don't know if it had anything to do with this latest addition to my supplements, but tomorrow I will be looking out to see if there is a repeat of this very nice feeling of alertness.  Didn't last all day unfortunately, but good while it did.
Something else I noticed today - We all know that ME/CFS effects one's capacity to tolerate stress.  Today I raised my voice at my children in jest, I was messing around, but it was like my body couldn't tell the difference between me raising my voice in real anger i.e. in a stressy way or just for fun, which is what I was doing.  The reaction in my body, one of instantly feeling stressed and uptight, took me by surprise and reminded me what a fine line I stand on and how delicate that trigger is.

No comments:

Post a Comment