Thursday 3 November 2011

Follow Up with Dr Myhill

Earlier this week I had a follow up telephone appointment with Dr Myhill.  It was very useful as we were able to talk through all my test results thus far and discussed many things.  The outcomes are that I am going to have a Translocator Protein Function test done which will hopefully give more information about why my energy cycle isn't working efficiently.  I'm also going to take some pancreatic enzymes to help with digestion.  Interestingly Dr Myhill said she thought it was too early to embark on the Graded Exercise Therapy suggested by my physio, she said that ideally I should wait a year after starting the supplements!  That's still 8 or 9 months away.
She also suggested that when I've finished my current batch of supplements I should start taking them transdermally (this will mean I don't have to try and digest them all).  This will be provided for me in a spray form which I just spray over my body after my shower in the morning.  Wierd, but it will mean that I can stop forcing down  the half pints of warm orange juice I'm currently taking lots of my supplements in. 
So, we'll give all this a try and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment