Thursday 26 June 2014

Still Going..

I'm beginning to wonder if my FITBIT is actually working properly!  My current rolling 7 day steps total is just over 51,000 steps.  On Tuesday I was in Wimbledon - hard work with the travelling.  Yesterday was supposed to be a quiet recovery day but I managed to clock up over 8000 steps and today I have 9137.
I really don't know what's going on or what to do for the best.  My back has sorted itself out, but my thighs are complaining about all this use they are getting, but I don't feel ill.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to jog around the block, but something is different.
I think it's a good thing my meditation retreat is in 3 days as this will force me to slow down and let my body have a rest and see how it feels.  I am actually thinking that these figures are so unusual that my fitbit might not be clocking them up correctly, I hope that's not the case.  I might have to do some testing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment