Sunday 8 June 2014

Feeling good and reading

Yay!  I feel good!  This is day 3 now of feeling good and it's happening over a weekend : )
I have no idea why, but I'm just going to enjoy it.  I did 7700 steps on Friday and had quite a late night for me (11pm), felt fine, in fact good, yesterday and then expected to wake up feeling fatigued this morning, but it hasn't happened.  I have been to the supermarket, had a shower, prepared some food and tidied up a little bit all by 12pm.  Ready for a good sit down now, but that's ok.
I'm going to try and fit an extra yoga class in this week if I can.  One good thing is that I'm managing to do a bit more reading and I am reading some very interesting books right now:

  1. Get The Life You Love Now - Phil Parker.  I'm reading this one because Phil Parker is the chap who devised The Lightening Process and I thought it might give an insight into the process and it does.  The beginning of the book where he talks about retraining the neurons in the brain is very interesting.
  2. Anatomy of the Spirit - Caroline Myss.  Only a short way into this one.  It is about the interconnectedness of mind, body and spirit an idea of which I am already a convert.  The cover says that it is about taking responsibility for our health and our healing.
  3. The End of Illness - Dr David B. Agus.  I'm in two minds about this book,  not sure what I think of it yet, so i'll reserve judgement until I've finished it.
I am enjoying reading again.  My brain seems capable right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment