Sunday 21 August 2011

High over

Well I was on a high from my great week in the New Forest, but this morning I have sufferred a setback and it has brought me right down.
I was play fighting with one of the children and got accidentally punched in the chest just a little too hard.  My body reacted straight away.  My thighs have felt like jelly all day and my heart rate has been up.  It's like I can feel my whole body pulsating inside.  My body just feels so delicate again after I had felt so relatively strong for me.
Ant keeps telling me this is just a temporary blip and that I still need to be careful, but i feel its such a set back and I feel really sad.  The worst thing is that last week I had a taste of what it feels like to be normal again and now its gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment