Saturday 23 March 2013

Brain Fog

When I woke this morning at 5.30am  my head seemed so much clearer than it has been.  One often hears of the ME symptom "brain fog" and it did indeed feel like a fog had lifted this morning.  there are some interesting explanations of why we get brain fog in answers to a query about brain fog (including one from Dr Myhill) HERE 
It's now a week since the Osteopathic manipulation that seemed to effect me so badly and my body has still not recovered, everything is still weak, especially my legs.  Today Ant drove me the 50 minute drive needed, through snow, to get me to my Cranial Osteopath.  I had an hour long treatment and an interesting discussion about green energy, before Ant drove me home where I spent the rest of the day snuggled up to my youngest on the sofa.  There's nothing like a poorly child to take your mind off your own discomforts.  He promptly threw up on the sofa / floor / clothes / his DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment